Popular Posts

Monday 15 April 2013

So much to do in so little time!

Yes we are totally crazy, we know that :-)  but surely life is all about taking that leap of faith, taking control of your own existence and doing exactly what you want to do, doing what makes you happy, doing what is right for you and your children? 

I never ever for one moment thought that I would be sailing on a yacht in the Caribbean and here I am, my life now fits into a backpack and I am so very ready to get this journey started. 

It is the most amazing feeling to get rid of all of your earthly goods, those things that keep you feeling that you simply can't leave to do something bigger and better.  It's those earthly goods that hold you back from amazing things.  But let me tell you...once you start you find just how easy it is to sell your favourites or to toss the dust collectors in the bin.  All of a sudden you see just how easy it all actually is....

The most challenging part for me personally is the 'goodbyes'.  Only 14 days left in Jozi and then I have to say goodbye to my two girls,  Kaelah (10) and Christine (21).  How do you say goodbye to your children?  I shall soon find out and I will let you know :-)

We have a busy two weeks ahead,  we have to sell our car, train our business partner up, sell the last of our dive gear and then we are done with, what once was our busy life in Jozi.  It doesn't sound like much but it will surely keep us out of mischieve..lol.

With that in mind, I am off to start this Monday, so much to do in so little time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment